Zombies are both actors and gamemasters
Don’t worry – the Lead will show you how it’s done!
- Stay in character of a zombie anytime a player is in sight
- Help players achieve puzzles answers as instructed by Lead
- Proper maintenance and care of any equipment, props or costumes
- Keep timing of players, through designated zombie scares and actions
- Be aware of any players violating game rules and report immediately to Lead
- Report any players being violent or destructive immediately to Lead
- Stay in contact with Lead to provide feedback of player movements
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather that evening. The game runs rain or shine.
- Think about warm footwear
- Bring a change of socks, hat, gloves, even shirt and pants (if needed)
- A change into dry warm socks is helpful in the evening.
- Bring snacks and drink for your break.